Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Challenge to Be Challenged

Live Challenged is going to be a blog about challenging myself to do new things, dealing with old things, and discovering the woman God created me to be.  Life becomes challenging when you have anything or anyone other than yourself to take care of and worry about. There are some people who thrive on having a million things on their plate.  Then there are those like me who have a hard time handling more than one thing at a time and ever putting myself first.

In this discovery of new things and learning how to deal with life, some of the challenges will be: discovering how God designed me and accepting who I am; trying not to be like anyone else; trying not to be down on myself because I've compared myself to another wife or mother.  Other than challenging myself as a wife, mother and individual, I'll talk about challenging myself as an artist, musician, fashionista, runner, and lover of clean eating just to name a few.

I know this journey may not be easy, but the possibilities are endless and exciting.  I'm going to do my best to Live Challenged and I'm so looking forward to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment